The goal of any search marketing campaign is to be where your target audience tends to be. Your potential clients conduct a search, and your organization’s listing appears in the first few search results. But what if we told you that there was now a way to find out exactly where you customers are on any given day, at any moment, at any time? That’s exactly what you get with local business marketing, a growing trend that is ‘this close’ to going mainstream.
Location Based SearchMarketing – The Single Greatest Trend in Search Marketing, Hands Down!
Your clients may be searching for you right now. Can you be found?
If you’ve been holding off on Location Based Marketing because you feel that it’s just another online marketing trend that will come and go, think again. Or if you’re one of the businesses that may be waiting for the trend to pick up a little more steam before jumping in, by then it may be too late.
The time to get in on Location Based Marketing is now, before your competitors begin to figure out that this is one trend that isn’t going away anytime soon.
If you have been putting off Location-Based Mobile Search Marketing, consider this:
- 83% of Americans own a cell phone
- That’s 234 million phones
- Of those users, 31% own Smartphones
- And of those Smartphone users, 10% use location-based services once per week
Does that last number not seem like a lot? Well, consider these statistics:
- Four-Square, a location-based social network, currently enjoys upwards of 2.5 million check-ins per day.
- Yelp, a location-based social review site, enjoys upwards of 15 million reviews and 41 million visitors per month.
- And Google Maps, the world’s online leader in location-based map technology, reported 100+ members just last year, and the number continues to grow.
And this is just the beginning of a growing trend that will literally put your organization, your brand and your brand message in the hands of your clients, wherever they happen to be. With Google’s Mobile search queries growing a rate of 5 times in the past two years, location-based/mobile search marketing is a trend that will soon become the norm.
Right now, your clients may be using location-based services like Four-Square, Yelp, Facebook and Twitter to:
- Search for Local Business, Products and Services
- Find Nearby Places and Friends
- Share New Experiences, Reviews and Recommendations
- Your business you may already have reviews online right now. Do you know what they say? Let us control what information is shared about you and finally connect with your audience like never before.
With Three Location-Based/Mobile Marketing Solutions to choose from, you’ll get:
- Targeted Local Keyword Research
- Google Places, Yahoo! and Bing Mobile Directory Submissions
- Yelp Review Submissions
- Google Analytics Setup
- Competitor Local Listings Analysis
- 24/7 Online Project Access and Monthly Status Reports
How Location Based Marketing Works
First, we’ll get you set up on the three leading mobile search engines: Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Your clients will now see your listing within the first 7 local search results. We will then add directory links back to you, we’ll post positive reviews and we’ll even update coupons, news items and more, spreading your brand message far and wide.
Want to generate even more attention from your Smartphone-using audience. A QR code is a cryptic square that can be read by Smartphones. These QR codes can be placed on pizza boxes, in grocery store advertisements and even on restaurant table tents. When the code is read by the person’s smartphone, you control the message. You can offer discounts, announce sales and specials or you can invite your audience to leave positive reviews. QR Codes keep your brand relevant and they get your audience involved, making them an invaluable key to any mobile marketing campaign.
Local Mobile Search Optimization
We don’t just get you listed on mobile search marketing directories. Instead, we ensure that your prospective clients can find you every time! With Local Mobile Search Optimization, including content optimization and on-page SEO services, Google, Bing, Yahoo and all the other major mobile search engines will have no choice but to deliver your targeted message to all the right people.
But we’ll even take things a step further…
Social Media Marketing
We’ll help you get established with the major social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, Four-Square, Yelp and others. With regular social media updates, you’ll be able to stay relevant and in demand.
The bottom line? Location-Based/Mobile Search Marketing is here to stay. Are you ready to jump on board? Come on, we’ll show you the way.